Technical Services and Support Specialist (Engineering & Support)
Candidates will be in Singapore.
About Lupl: Lupl is the Collaboration Platform for Legal. It makes it easy for legal professionals and their clients to work together, within and between law firms, corporate legal departments, and other organizations. It combines powerful native communication, collaboration, document sharing, knowledge and legal project management functionality with the option to plug and play with a range of integrated third-party systems. The Lupl platform was beta-tested for a year prior to its Early Adopter Program launch in April 2021 and its Global Release in November 2021.
Working at Lupl: Lupl itself is the result of a unique collaboration between an international group of law firms and legal departments. And working at Lupl provides an opportunity for collaboration, challenge, and reward. Join an exciting and dynamic startup aiming to support a rapidly changing legal industry, while remaining dedicated to maintaining a diverse workplace that values and celebrates differences. You’ll work with a highly energetic, entrepreneurial, and international team who are passionate about our platform and our company.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone at Lupl.
The success of Lupl is inherently tied to the success of our customers. If our customers succeed using our platform, they’ll continue using it and Lupl will thrive. Our team maximizes the value to each customer by helping them optimize the use of the Lupl / LTP platform so they can achieve their business goals. We work to build strong, long-term relationships with customers that drive activation and retention, reduce churn, and expand use of the platform. We advocate for our customers, anticipate possible customer issues, and proactively solve them.
As the Regional Contact Centre Solution Specialist, you will place the customer at the center of everything we do. Lupl is rapidly growing, and this position will provide many opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Evaluate and identify opportunities to drive customer experience improvements that positively impact our customers’ experience.
- Manage and administer ticketing/chat systems and proactively manage the day-to-day issues raised by Lupl users globally.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams (e.g. Business Process, Product, Engineering etc.), partners, and vendor(s)
- Proactively monitor supported systems and platforms to ensure they are operational and performant
- Contribute to the team workload by accomplishing related tasks to achieve key results as required.
- Document troubleshooting methodology, information, analyzes facts/conditions regarding the support issue, and creates coaching materials/technical materials.
- Lead or participate in management of incidents, requests and problems, request fulfilment and problem resolution and escalation activities, and perform root cause analysis.
- Participate in partner/ vendor management activities associated with the ongoing maintenance, support and enhancement of Lupl’s systems and related services.
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning of business-driven initiatives.
- Work closely with the Singapore office to deliver on our collaboration with the Singapore Ministry of Law for the Legal Tech Platform.
We’re Looking for Someone Who Has:
- 2+ years of proven success delivering high-quality support directly to customers.
- Drive, ambition, a desire to learn, and great positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, one-to-one, group, formal presentations.
- Able to produce well-structured and clear customer facing documentation and reports.
- Provide excellent customer service skills – hugely responsive internally and to customers
- Experience with Cloud/SaaS software products is highly desired.
- Ability to operate independently in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working in or with law firms, legal operations, arbitration, or legal service providers.
- Experience at a growth stage SaaS company.
If you don’t meet 100% of these qualifications but you know you have what it takes to rock this job, we encourage you to apply!
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is frequently required to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer to produce typed/written copy, free of errors, without the assistance of another person. The employee is regularly required to read, speak, hear, and communicate clearly and effectively.
Lupl is primarily a distributed team. This role may involve an in-office and/or work-from-home environment. Lupl uses standard office equipment that includes, but is not limited to, computers, telephones, multi-function devices (print/copy/scan), books and files. While performing the duties of this job within an office, the employee may be exposed to various components of an office environment such as florescent lighting, pollen, dust, recycled air, VDTs, semi-enclosed areas, central heating and air conditioning and office noise.
Exercise care in the course of work to prevent injuries to oneself and co-workers
Diversity, equity, and inclusion statement: We strive to create an inclusive and rewarding environment that allows our people to thrive both professionally and personally. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at the company will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The firm does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, age, medical condition, sexual orientation, sexual preference, marital status, citizenship, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, veteran status or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including but not limited to, recruitment, selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, promotion, termination and access to benefits and training.
General sign-off: Specific duties for this position will be assigned; the requirements may vary from time to time, depending on the needs of the company. In addition to being able to perform the demands, a Lupl employee will be required to meet personal and education, physical, medical, safety and other requirements established by the company for this position.
Get started with Lupl.
Get started in less time than it takes to make a cup of coffee.